cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts not displayed in Alert Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APO Gurus,

I have configured the alert monitor and assigned it to my planning book.When i load the planning book with data and also when i hit the Alert button in the tx:/sapapo/sdp94, i get alerts down the screen.I am running alerts in background Job.

But, When I open the Alert Monitor ( /nsapapo/amon1 ), and click on redetermine alerts, I am not finding any alerts.

Can anyone guide through this, where I might be wrong?

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

If you need to display alerts for a given planning book without specifying a data view, you have to maintain an empty entry under Object Selection -> Database Alerts or Dynamic Alerts while maintaining the specified alert profile which is used to display alerts.

You have to be sure that the horizon defined in the overall profile meet the validities of the alerts.

For further details, please see notes 830673 and 495166.

Regards,

Tibor

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure in the Overall Alert profile

- you have chosen relative time period or a period that is in sync with the dataview you are looking at

- you pickedup the right SDP Alert Profile under the overall profile

- see if you have not assigned incorrect "assign Substitute" under the overall alert profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas

Thanx for ur reply.

But I already have maintained the things u mentioned, but still I am not able to view the alerts in alert monitor.

Can u suggest something more?

Regards

Amit