cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends I am having the following erro when I try to run my idoc to java proxy scenario.Idoc is bringing in values as string and my output message type is having boolean values,int values and string values also.

This is the error description

Delivery of the message to the application using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Runtime exception during XML parsing: Error parsing document. Exception: Generic Exception: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " ": com.sap.aii.proxy.xiruntime.core.XmlInboundException: Runtime exception during XML parsing: Error parsing document. Exception: Generic Exception: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " ".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dieter_glau
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

the Runtime mapping has problems with converting empty string into an Number

create an UDF for eg. blank2zero with something like that:

String blank2zero(String str)

{

if (str.trim().equals("")) return "0";

return str;

}

Regards

Dieter

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi arjun,

Check is JPR status is green in the Adapter framework. i.e RWB->Component Monitoring->Adapter Monitoring

Also check RWB->Message Monitoring->Message Display Tool ->Audit Log.

regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the fields that are of type Number.

Some source fields contains invalid number and due to this you are getting java.lang.NumberFormatException:

eg.

source (String) = 123AA mapped to target (int). In this case java.lang.NumberFormatException will be thrown at runtime

Thanks

Farooq