cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI: IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) How would i Reprocess the Idoc?

2) which it gives good performance in Proxy and IDOC? when we go for proxy and when we go for idoc? even though i have standard idoc and wAS =>6.40

3)where do we create message package? what it is?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadhav,

1. We can use we19 and BD87 for processing an IDOC.

In WE19 we can process only one idoc at a time, whereas in BD87 we can process any number of IDOCs.

In WE19 a new IDOC number is generated everytime we process an IDOC.But in BD87, the same IDOC number is retained even after reprocessing.

We cannot process a successful IDOC in BD87 transaction.But we can process a succesful idoc in WE19.

Note:Do not use we19 for reprocessing. It is only for testing and debugging purposes.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all..

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can reporcess idoc thorugh WE19 transaction code, before that need to check authorization for reprocess. If you have authorization give idoc no and execute it will be trigger but idoc number we be different.

If you have bulk data updation we can choose proxies, if data is medium and low we can choose idoc, why because it is secure way and easy to puch data into R3. Depending on your requirement choose interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have said .if we have Bulk Data then go for proxy... how will we say bulkdata and medium data? howmany records conatin in bulkdata?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can resend the idoc from TEST TOOL -

WE19 and give your idoc number and execute it.

Thanks,

Madhu

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>3)where do we create message package? what it is?

Message package is nothing but the aggregating of the messages at the sender side it is done using idxpw transaction.

Have a look at the Blog By Sravya Talanki

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>1) How would i Reprocess the Idoc?

Check this Instead of Re-Creating the Idoc and sending just re-trigger it

>>2) which it gives good performance in Proxy and IDOC? when we go for proxy and when we go for idoc? even though i have standard idoc and wAS =>6.40

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Reprocess Idoc -- BD87.

Good performance PROXY when cmp to IDOC.

It depends if u r moving out huge message u can go for proxy.

if not and moreover u donot want ABAP development go with IDOC.

rgds

srini

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>2) which it gives good performance in Proxy and IDOC? when we go for proxy and when we go for idoc? even though i have standard idoc and wAS =>6.40

If you have a standard IDoc it is preffered to use the IDoc however if you want a synchronous scenario go for Proxy

Thanks

SaNv...

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>1) How would i Reprocess the Idoc?

1. Go to WE19 of the R3 System

2. Give the IDoc number that is to be reprocessed.

3. Hit execute or F8.

Thanks

SaNv...