cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating stock in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi could someone who has tested this thoroughly tell me the difference between /sapapo/ctmtestdatacreate and BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 for creating stocks in APO. What happens when it is done through CIF. (mb1c, mvmt type 561). no where its evident whether this is adding to the stock or overwriting the current stock. sorry my sandbox is not working at the time of sending this mail. I normally used mb1c in the past to be safe. learnt abt these fm's recently.

Regards,

Loknath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

all three methods will create stock

its the order type that matters in APO

the first 2 methods are used usually when the integration to ECC doesnt matter. And the BAPI for eg uses the order number you can define.....

the stock from ECC wil be tightly integrated and had the same order numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish,

I just tested a while ago and note the following.

The BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 is not creating any stocks (CC) in any sublocation and stock type. Atleast i did follow the procedure that someone sent me with screenshots but dont see the qtyin product view

/SAPAPP/CTMTESTDATACREATE creates a separate line of stock, similar to the one CIFd but the column "Owner" in product view has the name of the location for which the stock was created while in the former (cifd stock) the owner column has no value.

MB1C-stock created in ECC with mvmt type 561, as desired adds to the stock thats previously CIFd.

I am yet to discover does BAPI_STSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

-does it overwrite the CIFd stock

-does it add to the CIFd stock

-does it appear as a sperate line in product view, similar to ctmtestdatacreate.

-Can it be reversed.

Pls. let me know if i am overlooking something while executing this BAPI. any extra step etc to done.

Regards,

Loknath

Answers (0)