Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case Management Linked Objects/URLs

chris_scott
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE successfully to create cases in CM with linked business objects, such as PS-CD postings, business partners etc.

We can also add notes and an Action List with no problems.

Problem we have is trying to add a URL [a BSP URL] to the case using this BAPI. Seems that because a URL is not a business object it has trouble, we usually end up with message UDM_MSG/007

We can add the URL to the case manually no problem - does anyone know how to do this programmatically??

Cheers,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kerem_karabiber2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

I have a question. We're also trying to use BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE in order to create dispute cases, but the function needs a unique GUID number in order to create the dispute case. How did you manage to maintain this guid number?

Because of this problem, we started using the function UDM_DC_CREATE, which generates a GUID itself, if you do not maintain one.

-

Sorry for the inconveince, the problem was because of a wrong attribute, I can create a dispute case with this function without maintaining the guid id.

Edited by: Karabiber Kerem on May 21, 2010 11:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Karabiber Kerem , can you give me a model of the BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE, to create new dispute. thaks.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, in S/4HANA 1709, BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE is simply a wrapper of UDM_DC_CREATE without any other code except very minor things, so there's no interest of calling UDM_DC_CREATE directly. BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE is officially released, but UDM_DC_CREATE is not released.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using BAPI_DISPUTE_CREATE successfully to create cases with linked business objects like customer,line item of the Acc.doc.no (BSEG).

Problem is that although the links are appearing for BOR objects in the transaction UDM_DISPUTE .

Now when i click on the business object of BSEG type, in the udm_dispute transaction for particular caseid, it will take us to the particular line item screen display. Now I must find the button "Create Dispute Case" as "Dispute Case". becoz the dispute has been created.

please suggest a way so that this functionality happens.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am seeking some configuration documentation or cook book on setting up Dispute Management. Do you have anything that you can share.

Thanks,

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved - base solution around SRM_RECORD_API_HOWTO