cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for appropriation requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

This is regarding the approval process for appropriation requests.

The necessary Event linkage activation, partner determination procedure, appropriation request types, defining of approval levels for AR and other necessary configurations. When I am clicking the "for approval" button, the workflow gets started. But the corresponding person is not getting the mail in his inbox for approval.

Please give a solution asap.

regards

Pratap.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

T Code PFTC, select the task type TS and task as 00300052, modify it from Menu: Additional Data>Agent Assignment>Maintain. Click on attributes and select the radio button General Task

Create AR now and then check.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I already did this. Still the problem exists.

Frankly speaking, I know I am making a silly mistake somewhere because I have done all the major settings required. And I am finding it difficult to trace this small mistake. It will ne good if you can send some screen shots of all the configuration required for this.

regards

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have any specific document prepared for this but can suggest you to check out this OSS note 118251

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had referred to this note also. All the points given in that are covered. I am really surprised to see this issue even after completing all the major settings.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Please see if you can try out this once from your side practically. It would be of great help to me.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

In the T-Code PFTC, the release status of the standard task 300052 is set as "Not defined". Should it be in the "released" status or is this setting right?

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PFTC after chooseing the task etc, on the initial screen click on the workflow builder button.

Select the step and check if agent assignment and background activity (active) exist.

Secondly, check if triggering event : BUS2104 exists.