Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXINJ AND TAXINN QUERY

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi...

What are the Std Excise condition types in SD. What is the access sequence for it.

While maintaining the master record how the values of JMOD gets picked into JEX2 in TAXINJ?

Where to maintain the condition types and which in TAXINN for SD and MM pt of view?

Right now I am facing the below problem

I am using TAXINJ Tax procedure

I have maintained JFACT Pricing procedure

I have maintained JMOD in VK19

I have maintained UTXJ with tax classification of Customer and material

But while creating the sales order in analysis UTXJ shows yellow question mark error.

Please reply

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

If you are in TAXINJ, then you should [not] maintain any condition type in VK19. Instead, the same should be maintained in FTXP which will be done by your FI people.

In Pricing Procedure, the JMOD value should be the step number of JMAN and for condition type JEX2, the step number should be of JMOD. Calculation Type for JEX2 is 353 and Account Key for JEX2 will be EXD.

In VK11 / UTXJ, ensure that the output tax code what FI people have created is maintained as it is.

Now try to create sale order and let us post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

as said, I have removed the record of JMOD in VK19 but...in FTXP the condition record box got grayed. I cant maintain the records there

Secondly Can you describe the below line...

In VK11 / UTXJ, ensure that the output tax code what FI people have created is maintained as it is.

Regards

Rahul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

Normally, for different tax structure (VAT 4%, VAT 12.50% etc), FI people will create outtax tax code for each in FTXP. From SD point of view, you have to maintain these codes in VK11 / UTXJ.

As an additional information, Access Sequence for UTXJ is JIND for which you need to maintain Tables 510 (for exports) & 518 (for domestic) which is a minimum pre requisite. Apart from these tables, you can also maintain other tables like 354, 368 etc. which are optional.

So when you access UTXJ via VK11, the above combination would flow and depending upon the sale process (domestic / export), you have to maintain the tax code accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)