cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOD generated in account assignment category X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

pls. let me know what is auxilliary (X) account accisnment category.

We have created a shopping cart for service with 3 items and Each of them are having account assignment catagory ac cost centre. this has created a PR with 2 items. One item with const centre X, other item with correct cost centre

Pls let me knwo the reason.

thanks and regards.

Sriparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purchase requisitions in R3 with the auxillary account assignment is used in thirdparty scenario. So seems like you have a dependency of a salesorder driven procurement defined for that particular item.

check R3 item level config and dependencies for that item by creating a manual PR with that item using ME51N.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

This is a case of PR creation for service without service number. Pls let me know from where I can check if it has a dependency of salesorder driven procurement.

Thanks.

Sriparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I thought X was just an open account assignment with several options.

C is normally sales order, although you can configure what you want, and X will accept a sales order.

Check the account assignment config in SRM, do you have any account assignment categories pointing to X in the backend?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with David. Yours is X(auxillary accounts) and D(service) combined PR with limits in the backend. Your account assignment category is pointing to X in the backend instead of K.

Simple way is try to compare both the materials one posted correctly and wrongly by creating a PR manually in the R3 using K.

Check account assignement config in SRM.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Dave and Shridhar.

Let me tell you once again , this is a PR for service without service number, not for material item. Are you asking to create a PR manually in R/3 without service no.

I have checked account assignment config in SRM, It has an entry for sales order(SO) pointing to X in backend. But user can not see or select that from shopping cart creation screen. In this particular case user has selected cost centre as account ass cat in the shopping cart. Then why the system itself has decided to create the PR with account assmng X.

Pls help me to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards.

Sriparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have an entry in Define account assignment categories or Define G/L account for product category and account assignment category in SPRO.

If you have your SO defined for that services category in the second place with X then it should create a X, PR in the backend.

I hope you are using the services category and text for all the three items.

Also check your organization structure CAT attribute what costcenter is that. Hope this is what is being pops up in Shop.

Depending on the user authorization and screen changes users creating shopping carts can change the cost centers and the G/L account as well. This is in the item details--> Cost assignment tab.

What is happening if someother user like purchaser or administrator is creating the same shop with same services category? Try this if you development system.

Also check do you have this BADI BBP_DETERMINE_ACCT active in your system?

I asked you to check PR in the backend using the same services group you are using with text and X,D combination, give limits and check which G/L it pops up. Is it same or different which may throw some light.

These are all suggestions and workarounds as not many get these type of issues.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Sridhar.

What is peculiar in this problem is, shopping cart was created by selected 8 services from a contract without service no. Account assignment category and value are same in all 8 shopping cart item. FOD resulted is a PR with 2 items, one item consists of 7 service line with account assignment category K and other one consists of one service line with account assignment category X.

What ever you have suggested is not explaining this strange situation. Why system behavious is so inconsistant.

Thanks and regards.

Sriparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Strange.

Running out of clues.

Let me know if this gets solved what was the issue.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, not yet solved.

Sriparna.