Did you mean: 

Posting change quantity less than quantity already posted

0 Kudos

Hello,

Our customer have a problem on Live system. On transaction LU04 have a

posting change notice impossible to display, because system provide the

message number L2 145 'Posting change quantity less than quantity

already posted'. The Posting Change Number XXXXXX and the

transfer order is XXXX Is there any way to cancel this TO??It is impossible to do something with that.

The history is: 321 movement from quality for 5040 un. 3 TO, 2 with 2160 are fine, and the 3rd to sap have generated 2160 un instead of 720 pending.

Any one had this problem in the past?We are forbidden to change status for PCN from 'T' to 'U'.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once a TO is confirmed that is it it cannot be cancelled or reversed.

If you have outstanding Posting change notices you will find them in LU04 but remember to select part delivered because you may have posted part of the PCN and so you can select the part delivered ones and hopefully complete them.

If there are no PCN's and you have negatives in 922 then you should have a positive somewhere to match. Create a manual TO and move the positive stock to the negative stock and the negative will dissappear

Frenchy

0 Kudos

Sorry, but I don't understand your comments.

A question more, is there any functional way to cancel a OT confirmed without editing LTAP and LTAK, in this case is not posible to reverse material document...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you go to LU04 ensure you tick the part completed box so you can see the ones that are started but not complete.

If your PCN is in the list then complete the TO if it is not then find the positive and negative quantities that agree and move the positive in to the negative and the negative will dissappear.

Frenchy

0 Kudos

Hello,

Via MBST is not possible to cancel the material document...

Is not possible to do nothing with this document, it is impossible to display de PCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A reverse TO will not fix the issue with the PCN.

Go to MB51 and find the documents that created these postings and then use MBST to reverse them in the correct order (last one first) and then start again.

This should fix the issue

Frenchy

0 Kudos

No, was processed automatically in the momment of the creation of OT by one exporadic user....

Sap have provide us the same solutioon, change stuatus to U, my concerning is which will be happen with stock for 1440 pending in that OT.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand you will modify the data table of PCN and set it to processed. And as I understand, all the TOs that were created with reference to this PCN are already confirmed.

In this case you have to move the 1440 pcs manually to the right place within the WH - LT01 / LT10 can be used. You have to check your stock situation in WH and move the right quant into the right place - that's all I think.

BR

Csaba

0 Kudos

Many Thanks, Szaba.

Looks like a new error not solutioned by SAP.

Regards,

Félix Garcia

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of the problem, of which link I attached to my previous post, it was caused by batch jobs > two of them was executed almost at the same time...

Isn't possible your problem has a similar origin?

BR

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look at this:

0 Kudos

Many thanks,

How we can create a reverse TO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a manual TO by tcode LT01 amd movement type 999 giving the source storage type as the destination storage type of faulty TO and vice versa.

Confirm the TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the TO is already confirmed then create a reverse TO and confirm it..this will balance ur stock

Then redo the process with correct quantity