cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STD. SAPSCRIPT COPY and TRANSLATING ITS TEST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got the requirement to copy the standard sapscript wa_LB_VERS2 available in German language(DE), to Z**** in Portugees language(PT).

*How I will do that and Translate its texts?

What is the role of Print program?

Do i need to change the print program if i have show some fileds in layout.*

Plz tell me the answers ASAP.

All usefull answers will get Poins for sure.

Thanks,

Amresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U need to create a new sapscript ZWA_LB_VERS2 as copy of WA_LB_VERS2 by trx SE71, after u can translate it by SE63.

But u can also create a Portugees versione direclty by SE71: after copying the std sapscript, insert the name of the new sapscript and PT as language, so push CREATE.

In this case the system'll create the portugees version, but all text will still be in german: so u need to change (translate) them manually.

U don't need to change Print program in order to manage the translations, u need to change it (so create a Z-program as copy of std one) only if you need to create new elements in the sapscript.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thanks for ur reply,

can you plz tell me how can i find the print program attached to the form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to enter in the sapscript and go to Form->Check->Texts: if the sapscript is called directly by a program, a popup (showing the program name) should be open.

If you can't do it, it depends in which module it's used:

for example for logistic area (SD and MM9 u can try to use trx NACE or see the table TNAPR

In my system that form is assigned to the program SAPM07DR

Max

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SE63

go to transaction SE63. Menu Translatin - ABAP objects - other long texts. Expand FS - select SSF.

give the smartform name in the object name. select the source and target language. once you provide these details, you can translate the words and put it manually in the text names and save it. this will do the job for you. a little R&D will be enough for you do the changes.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm310/helpdata/en/b4/54601d77f38e429ffad9e3e11c1b25/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/41/71601b3ab0f34a8e00aa01338c68f3/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks for the reply,

I am having SAP 4.7 version,

so in that i have gone in se63->Menu Translatin->but i have not found ABAP objects---

plz tell me the correct path, from where i can translate texts of SAPSCRIPT.

thanks

Amresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't remember how the menu of se63 is on that release.

Now I'm using 4.6C: here u can find: Translations->Long Text->Sapscript

Max