cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have issue with credit management.. I created Automatic Credit Check for our Credit Control. I given Check for Document Value... In Document Value I given rs.100000 and i created a new customer.. When i raise order it not checking Automatic Credit Control for new customers for Document Value Check..

Help in this issue..

waiting for valuable suggession and solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1. plz check whether you hae assigned ur credit control area in ur customer master. XD02

sales area data --> billing tab

2. now go to Tcode FD32 Check whether you have assigned the credit value to the customer

3. also check in FD32 whether you have assigned the risk category to that customer..

these are the normal checks you have to do

if its still not working you should check ur customization regarding checking groups and defining automatic credit control area

where you give all the permutations and combinations for the risk categories and credit control area

reward if help ful

all the best

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

All of our friends answered the possibilities and please check into your settings like

Whether you have made OVAD - delivery type , in fd-32 assignment of Risk Category, in OVA8 whether you have checked dynamic credit control and status - B/D and check against document value and mainly have you assigned credit control area in the billing tab of the customer master.

Please check the following.

regards,

guru prasad

Edited by: guru prasad on Jul 31, 2008 11:07 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear srinivasarao

Do you mean to say that though the sale order value is above one lakh, system is not giving any error message ??

If so, go to OVA8, check the field Document Value and maintain B for that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check if you have assigned D to your document type in OVAK.

And also check if in the OVA8 if you have open orders indicator checked.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the value of the sales order you have created. If the value of the document under creation is more than 100000, it will throw the error message.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the link below is helpful:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/FIARCR/FIARCR.pdf

Regards,

Rajesh Banka