cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Solution Manager 7.0. We have already configured service support desk & working fine on solution manager itself. But while creating message from satellaite system the following message appears.

"Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System". Also asks user name & password to communicate using RFC to Solution Manager. I want to skip this step of asking username & password for end users. One more thing, if satellite system user having sap_all authorization, message has been created sucessfully. Any special role we have to define for satellite user to create message? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sanjay,

>Also asks user name & password to communicate using RFC to Solution Manager. I want to skip this step of asking username & password for end users".

>

To resolve this error.... first of all you need to correctly configure RFC destination present in out satellite System which is eventually pointing to Solution manager...In this RFC destination in the logon details, you need to enter Valid user name and password which exists in solman....... ensure that after filling details, you save the RFC destination.... Then this error wil be resolved...

>One more thing, if satellite system user having sap_all authorization, message has been created sucessfully. Any special role we have to define for satellite user to create message? Please help me.

>

Now End user in satellite need to have SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE role.. Also assign this role to the RFC user specified in the rfc destination .. Just remember this RFC user belongs to SOLMAN system.. so assigne this role to that RFC user in that solman system.....

For processing the message the userr need to have SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS authorization in solman...

The RFC user should also have two more authorization objects which are S_RFC and S_RFCACL.

Also refer to configuration guides available on service marketplace for details of all the roles and authorization in solman.....

Inspire ppl by rewarding..

Regards,

Anand...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is no. range related problem. Go to DNO_NOTIF and CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE and make both no. rage internal - internal and external - external insted of internal - external and external - internal.

Then assign this new no. range to SLFN. then check.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Good Morning Nikhil.

I am facing the same problem in my SOLMAN 7.0, RFC from Satellite System is working properly.

In DNO_NOTIF I have the following Range Numbers:

Basic Notification : SLF1

From No. : 9999000000

To No.: 9999999999

NR Status: 9999000070

Ext

ABA Message SLF1

From No.: 8000000000

To No.: 8999999999

NR Status: 8000000000

Ext

In transaction: CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE I have the following Range Numbers:

Number range object CRM Service Process

No : 01

From No.: 8000000000

To No. : 8999999999

NR Status 8000000229

Ext.

Could you please explain how to configure in the way you propose ?

Go to DNO_NOTIF and CRMC_NR_RA_SERVICE and make both no. rage internal - internal and external - external insted of internal - external and external - internal.

Then assign this new no. range to SLFN. then check.

Regards,

Nikhil

Thanks for your help.

MCM.

Edited by: ALEMBERT MAURICIO CARDOZO MARTINEZ on Aug 28, 2008 9:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly go through my reply above. Maintain no. range at both the palaces and later on assign it to your transaction type.

Feel free to revert back.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

my problem was solved by adding additional authorisations to the RFCSOLMAN user assigned in the RFC. (in solution manager)

strange error message allthough

Hans

former_member231914
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I too was facing same problem in my satellite system, please follow thread

I did the mentioned changes in bcos_cust table in Sol Man system and then i could create messages successfully.

Thanks,

anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Satellites define a RFC connection to Solution Manager.

The RFC user used, needs the role "sap_suppdesk_create".

Then go to table BCOS_CUST.

Make the entry:

Appl.//Dest.//+

OSS_MSG/W/<rfc destination just created>/CUST620/1.0

Try again.