cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible change cost price when poss goods issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I create a return sales order,then create delivery and post goods receipt,it generate a accounting document,the cost price take from material standard cost, is it possible change the cost price before post goods receipt.

thanks.

lance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding, you only want to change the Cost in the case of Returns and not otherwise. If my understanding is correct, it is not possible to have 2 different Cost Price i.e one during PGI and another during PGR. This is because the price is picked from VPRS - Cost Condition maintained in Material Master.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rajesh,

Thanks, your understanding is correct,I need the price picked from other condition not from Condition maintained in Material Master.

Lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sk,

can you tell me the detail,I will appreciate it very much.

lance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the material documents are created at the time of PGI, so whatever the values ur putting inside the material master , will be taken into account.

so if ur changing the values before PGI, it wl take the new value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

I am sorry, I want to change the cost price in the delivery, so the cost price is different from the price in the material.

Lance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then go to the condition type VPRS overview, there u can change the field CHANGES ALLOWED, to manual entries allowed.

so that u can change the cost in sales order while doing return

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried what you said,however when PGR the cost price is not picked from VPRS in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you need to define pricing procedure for delivery document.

then you have to change the cost in the delivery itself then define VPRS condition type as manual.

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear anand,

I have tried what you said,but it seam not in use.The VPRS in the delivery is 10, MAP in material is 12, after PGR the price in the accounting document is also 12, But I want the price in the accounting document is 10.

Could you tell me is there any mistake.

thanks.

Lance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lance,

now, i think we can't change the cost of the material in the sales order . because it is controlled by the condition category , which is maintaines in the VPRS nd the sub total B, in the pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost should not be manual. It has to pick from good issue or from purchase order(in case of third party order).

If you want to copy cost in your billing document from your sales order, go through notes-24832.

Regards,

gowri