cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I am creating an export invoice from India to Bangladesh, I am getting an error like "Foreign Trade data Incomplete" and the accounting document is not getting released. What are all the parameters I have to check.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

please go to change invoice mode. enter the invoice number & hit enter key. then go to Header data, Foreign Trade/ Customs tab & check whether ModeOfTrnsprt-Border, DomestModeOfTransp. in Handling Tab & Delivering Country in Organization Tab are entered or not.

if not then enter the appropriate information & try to release to accounting.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks ,

Bidhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhu,

Thank you for your reply. In our company we dont have any entries for Mode of Transport-Border and Domestic mode of Transport . Delivering country is already in the organization tab. Even then the accounting document is not getting released. Please give inputs in you have any.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sankar

Go to VF02, input the billing document and click on Goto --> Header --> Foreign Trade/Customs. There in between the tabs Head.text and Organization, you can see a box which is [Incomplete analysis] Click that system itself will take you to the places where you need to input the datas. Maintain the required datas and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi