cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sale order qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frenz,

In sales order, if order qty is zero ,system shouldnt accept it.

I tried in giving the minimum order qty as one in material master.

But still sytem is allowing zero qty.

(Note: In item category, control min ordr qty is one allows only one qty not more than one)

Is ther any other way to control it.

regards,

sathya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya

It is strictly not recommended to change the Warning message to Error message in the Programme [LV45FFUV] Instead, better you can try with user exit exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SATYA,

The quantity in the item category is for max quantity, so that u can't take more than 1. but if u want to maintain the minimum order quantity as 1, maintain it in the MATERIAL MASTER DATA.

If u have maintained it , the system wl allow to cteate a sales order below that value , i.e u can take 0 with a warning message.

In order to avoid that pl go to OVAH, there is a message type for minimum order quantity, change it from warning to ERROR.so whenever u wl create a new sales order u wl get aerror message below the min order quantity.

i think it resolves ur issue

reward if it helps u

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply...

Message no of the warning message is VU 001.

i am not able to find it in OVAH.

Is ther any other tcode?

regards,

sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IN the tcde OVAH , THERE WL BE 3 columns, the left wl be a number, middle one is description and the last one is whether u want a error/ warning message.

if i recall correctly go to the left column no 084, it may be for min order quantity. in the right of that row pl change status from warning to error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OVAH, I find Version,Application area,Message no,Message text and Category.

In 082 it states "Take minimum order quantity in item &3 into account: &1 &2"

I changed to error message, but still while i am creating sales order, i find only warning msg.

We use 4.6B version

regards,

sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

the message no may be around 084, ru getting any field where it is written W or E or nt , if u dont get that , then i have doubt that u may not be able to do in 4.6 b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to 0VLP delivery item categories.go to the details of TAN. activate 0 quantitydelivery..then u can do order and delivery with 0 quantity..

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is, system shouldnt accept zero order qty.

regards,

sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if ur question is that, then u can try with SK's suggestion.

regards..

yogi...