cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP Authorization Access Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i Login in Portal with J2EE_admin and acces User Administration, its give error:

You are not authorized to access this application; contact your system administrator

Please suggest.

Regards

Gyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

Do you have any other admin user through which you can login to the j2ee.If yes Plz login through that user and assign j2ee_admin to the Administrators Group.If you dont have any other admin user you may have to enable emergency user sap* in the j2ee to add j2ee_admin to the Administrator/Administrators group.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Are you change any "Datasource" in last time ? You have ABAP+JAVA , it's truth ? Are you change anything in last time? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , i update ABAP SP in server. but not sure dur to this its happen.

Regards

Gyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to login in VA http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/23/fa1f1e5f6841cf92c64dc19d79f290/frameset.htm under your J2EE_ADMIN user?

If yes try to navigate :

SERVER --> Services --> Security Provider -> Security Roles --> Administrators --> Check are under "Groups" your J2EE_ADMIN ? if not press on "Swith to edit mode" (pencil) after add this user. Restart your sap. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, inside suggested locaton i found J2EE_admin entry in administrators group.

however i add one more user and check through portal login.but its still giving me same error.

so can you please suggest what other roles or profile need to add in newly created users for user administration in portal.

thanks

gyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

none of SAP user shows UME rights, as i feel.Is ther any alternet way from where we can asign UME roles to any SAP user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to activate SAP* user, in 001 client (by default Portal use this client from ABAP side) if you have not changed

the "Data Source". Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it will give you that because it doesn't have portal roles.

Regards,

Vamshi.