cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship tO Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am making a sale order an i want to deliver the goods to more than one ship to party so plz tell me how to do this and from where i give this information to getmy desire output.

Regards

Shujaat Abbas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shujaat

In sale order, at header level, you can maintain only one ship to party but at item level, you can maintain line item wise different ship to parties.

Alternatively, if you want to deliver many items to one ship to party, then it is better, based on ship to party, create sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abbas,

U need to maintain the record of all the ship to parties in Customer Master of Sold To Party, then only u can use them in sales Order.

Ie create a customer as SHIP TO PARTY in XD01 & attache it to the Sold to Party (Sales Area View -- Partner Tab) for whom u want to ship the material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to split the line item quantity into the required numbers into different line items. At the item level you can go to partner functions and change the ship to party as required,

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can maintain multiple ship to parties at item level.while u r doing partner determination, UNIQUE field is there.if u do not activate that field, u can assign number of ship to parties to one customer(sold to party).

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shujaat,

It is possible to have multiple ship to party at item level in Sales Order. You will have to create multiple line item, i.e different line item for different Ship to Party & manually replace the appropraite Ship to Party in Partner Function at Item level.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abbas,

While creating an order u can use more than one ship to party. For that u have to change the ship to parties at the item level during sales order processing. Select the line item for which u want to change the ship to party and use the menu path

Goto-Item--Partner.

Here u can give ur desired ship to party.Like wise u can maintain different ship to parties for each and individual line items.Only the thing is if a sales order items consists of more than one item with different ship to parties then delivery split comes into picture.We know that when ever ship to party is different it is not possible to deliver all those items in a single delivery.