cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion in the reference document in QM03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Quality Notification the status is NOCO complete and deletion flag is set, with this QN in the reference document. the user had indicated a Purchase order with material document in place. and also they also add Inspection Lot. when i check the inspection lot it has no UD code as of far but reviewing its material document it is different with the same reference purchase order material document in this QN. with two different material document inclosed as reference with this QN can this be a factor why i cannot post the stock amount in this QN which is in QI stock in MMBE to Unrestricted use? how can i will resolve this?

Guys any solution for this? need help badly.

I must rephrase my problem, have question what is the function of the Reference document portion in QM01?

please.

Thank you

Ryan

Edited by: Ryan Lazaro on Jul 31, 2008 8:23 AM

Edited by: Ryan Lazaro on Jul 31, 2008 10:02 AM

Edited by: Ryan Lazaro on Aug 1, 2008 5:17 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ryan lazaro,

Go to QM02

1] In the Menu Notification>Function>Deletion Flag>Deslect and save

Then you see the status Notification in Process.

2] Reference Notification is only for your reference while creating notification.

Ex: If youwant to create Q2 Notification, you can put the same type of notification number and you can copy the fields where you can save the time.

If Inspection Lot is mentioned in the notification with reference notification means it has not created automatically.

If RR carried means, you have to process the Notification.

then do the UD.

Regards

Hanamanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanamanta,

thank you for the responce. What do you mean RR? another question about my QN reference document. It has purchase order and inspection lot with different MATERIAL DOCUMENT number. is this normal when creating a Quality Notification and have two Reference document a Purchased Order with its own Mat.Doc and a Inspection Lot which also has its own Mat.Doc.? what would be the result of this having different mat.doc in 1 QN?

Thanks

Ryan

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ryan,

RR Means: Result Recording.

Actualy Notification creates automatically when defect records. So as per my thinking this has not happented with your case.

The person who has created Notification is with reference of another notification. If both are showing different Material means they might have forgotten to change either Inspecton lot/Material Doc.

Confirm the exact material

Regards

Hanamanta

Answers (0)