Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order - Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Problem with Sales order.

how to update issues value include order, delivery in that screen?

At the moment, it just views issue quantity for delivery. I want to view issue quantity include order.

Hence, in ATP Situation, it just views delivery that confirmed with ATP element Delvry, not include CusOrd.

Thnks & Rgdrs

Edited by: Quang Le Vinh on Jul 31, 2008 5:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While configuring the 'Scope of Availability Check' you have the tick the check box against 'Include Order Requirements'. Then the system will consider the stocks blocked against the orders while proposing/displaying the ATP quantities .

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one help me, pls!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quang,

As per my understanding you are looking for Order Quantity and ATP Confirmed quantity, if it is Yes, the please go to Item Data - Schedule Line and there you can find Order Quantity , Round Quantity , Conirmed Quantuty, Delivered Quantity.

Order Quantity : Required order quantity in an individual schedule line.

Rounded quantity : The system rounds the quantity using the rounding profiles from the customer-material info record or the material master record.

Confirm Quantity : The item quantity that the system confirms for shipping after checking inventory availability.

Delivered Quantity : The quantity from the schedule line that has already been delivered.

Cheers !!!

Imzo