Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login into client 066

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

In my system client 066, I CAN login with user earlywatch but it seem this user does not have access to any transaction, because I can't execute any transaction. Lookin table usr002, there is no other users for client 066, just user earlywatch.

I am trying to connect with sap*/pass to client 066 but I get a message "too many tries...." Iooks like user is blocked, but it does not exist in table usr002 like I said.

I was reading around about there is no sap* for client 066. How can I connect with a full user to 066 to give sap_all to earlywatch, or how can give sap_all to earlywatch?

Thanks,

Javier.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

You can update the parameter in OS level and delete the SAP* user of client 066 (MANDT field) from USR02 table from sql.

Then bounce the system and sap* will be again enabled with default password pass.

• login as ora<SID>

• sqlplus /@<SID>

• delete from usr02 where bname = 'SAP*' and mandt = 066

• set "login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0" in your instance profile

• restart the server

• login

Also, refer : [Name] ;Name]

Regards,

Zaheer

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

You can update the parameter in OS level and delete the SAP* user of client 066 (MANDT field) from USR02 table from sql.

Then bounce the system and sap* will be again enabled with default password pass.

• login as ora<SID>

• sqlplus /@<SID>

• delete from usr02 where bname = 'SAP*' and mandt = 066

• set "login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0" in your instance profile

• restart the server

• login

Also, refer : [Name] ;Name]

Regards,

Zaheer

0 Kudos

Hello Zaheer,

Thanks but the parameter you gave is already set to 0, profile value and current value are set to 0.

I had same problem in client 000, delete from table usr002 and login with password pass, but it doesnt work in client 066.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try logging in using the default password for Early watch

EarlyWatch - SUPPORT

Rakesh

0 Kudos

>

> Thanks but the parameter you gave is already set to 0, profile value and current value are set to 0.

That's good.

> I had same problem in client 000, delete from table usr002 and login with password pass, but it doesnt work in client 066.

Did you tried bouncing the system after deletion of sap* from USR002 for MANDT 066 ?

0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Try logging in using the default password for Early watch

> EarlyWatch - SUPPORT

>

> Rakesh

Hi Rakesh, seems like he is able to login usring earlywatch ID from his initial post.

0 Kudos

Hello Zaheer,

Thanks for your help, I solved the problem rebooting the system. It worked without rebooting in one of the my other system, but in this one I had to reboot.

Thanks a lot,

Javier.