Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSQLException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Iu2019m getting the exception:

com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.exceptions.BaseResourceException: SQLException is thrown by the pooled connection: com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException: Connection object com.sap.sql.jdbc.direct.DirectConnection@6ba10f8c has already been closed. at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.spi.LocalTXManagedConnectionImpl.throwBaseResourceException(LocalTXManagedConnectionImpl.java:89) at com.sap.engine.services.dbpool.spi.LocalTXManagedConnectionImpl.rollback(LocalTXManagedConnectionImpl.java:389) at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.rollback(TransactionImpl.java:791)

After execute a method of EntityManager for first time, but if I reload the page in the browser, it disappear.

Can someone tell me what it means and how can i fix it?

Regards,

Janeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Janeth,

for some reason the underlying physical connection has been destroyed. That's probably the reason why the transaction is rolled backed(ofcourse if it is not intentionally). However from the exception it is not clear what was the reason. You could reproduce the problem and/or check the last server trace. The server traces could be found under:

SAP_HOME\usr\sap\INSTANCE_NAME\JXX(XX=INSTANCE_NUMBER)\j2ee\cluster\server0\log

, for example:

D:\usr\sap\LKG\J00\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\defaultTrace_00.0.trc

There you should see why transaction is rolled backed and why connection is destroyed. In the log you should look for something like:

connectionErrorOccurred()

This is not a fatal error. One connection will be closed because of connectionErrorOccurred() event.

SQLException

If you face any problems please post in the thread all related exceptions, so i could take a look.

Best Regards,

Peter