cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to join 8 pricing procedures into one. Has anyone tried a similar process and if so what are the steps and possible hindrences/problems?

Thanks

RM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The best possible way to arrive at minimum pricing procedure is to take the eight pricing procedure into one / minimum is to analyse all eight Pricing procedures very well. In the next step try to club the condition types, based on calculation strategy and place them in steps appropriately.

Only if appropriate, then reduce the number of pricing procedures, else let them be as it is.

Also check the implication in terms of assignment of pricing procedure.

I can assure that it is a challenging assignment.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

thank you for the help.

I will test and get back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One last question can one have two separate steps which have the same condition type but with different characteristics or will the system complain?

Thx

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend...

Can you please let us know a bit more about your requirement so that we can help you better...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RM

We need to look at the most important which fits well- ex: JINFAC then look into others and see what are the different condition types you require based on the client requirement and configure the same.

If require create the new condition types and assign the proper sequence. and maintain condition records.

BEST REGARDS

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Let me try,

Please give me the procedure or the process why you want to add 8 procing procedure. which cannot be determined with on pricing procedure.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntla

I think we misunderstood each other.

The 8 pricing procedures are already created in SAP my task is to simplify the process by putting all those 8 into one pricing procedure.

Thx