cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant and order fields in Sales Contract items. - please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

In my SD sales contract (monthly contract), we are billing for services only. There are no deliveries.

In the Account Assigment tab for the item, there's a field called order for a work / internal order number. But as soon as I enter my plant code in the Shipping tab for the same item, the Order field on the account assigment tab disappears.

I'm looking for a reason why it would disappear. We can't bill without the plant code but we need the order too and it deletes it when we put the plant code in the sales doc. Is this a config problem or will the system not allow contract billing where we want to credit an order instead of profit center?

Thanks and very much appreciate help - will reward points.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge plant need to be entered only for determining the shipping data like the shipping point, and schedule lines. As the contract is not relevant for delivery u dont need to do this.

And I dont understand a need for you to assign a delivering plant with in a contract.

U can skip that move it up. Or can u pls specify y u are very particular on entering a plant code.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do have plant as a required field even for services. It is because we have services set up as materials in the material master, and the plant is needed in order to find the taxability status from there.

So we do need the plant code.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread