Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can find the roles that are not generated properly?

Former Member

Hi,

How can I find the roles that are not generated properly (red, yellow trafic light in PFCG or roles that are not generated at all)? I dont want to go each role and check since we have a lot of roles in our system. I know there should be a table name for this but I cannot remember the name of the table.

Thank you for your help.

Shertoy

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason PFUD comes to mind that I believe that one actually does mass user compare. if you are looking for roles that have not been generated I believe that you can go to PFCG and do a mass generate of the roles through on eof the drop down menus... I can not remember the tcode for it off the top of my head.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run tcode PFCG and look under "Utilities \ Overview Status".

Put in your role names or wildcard and all of the roles with different status will come up - ie. not generated, no menu, not assigned to any ids, etc.

0 Kudos

HI JC and Rakesh,

Thanks for the information. This is what I was looking for. You guys ROCK!!!

Former Member

Hi,

SUPC->choose the appropriate option->Give the wildcard for role->do not check generate automatically radio button

and

PFCG->Utilites->Overview status->Wild card entry for role name as JC said.

Rakesh