cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter Status, Start and End date in a Test Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please let me know how to enter Status, Start and End date for Test Plan?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad,

You have to maitain this data in Solar02 -Administration Tab.

For all the Business process where you have uploaded the test scripts.

Note:But this data is not available in test reporting.

PLEASE REWARD POINTS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar,

My question was about SOLAR01 ---> Administration Tab OR STWB_2 on the Administration Tab not about solar02? Please let me know?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I still need your help. My issue is not resolved. Please let me know how to enter Status, Start and End date in a Test Plan. We have hunreds of Test Plans and another hundreds to be created.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammed,

What I am able to understand now is you have generated several test plans for your project.

DATES always get copied from Solar02 admin tab to Stwb_2 admin tab.

If I am right The dates which needs to be maintain is in solar02 Admin tab which belong to process/individual process steps.

But if you want to maintain for each test package the dates then it is not possible uptill now latest version.

If you have entered dates and it is not getting reflected in older test plans go to change mode and regenerated that test plan.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for your reply. It helps us a lot but what I understand from your reply is that we can't change date on each test plan, it has to be changed in solar02 for now.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fr,

Solar01 is for business blueprint no connection to test plan .....only it forms the base structure which is used later in solar02

solar02 is for configuration and has got tabs for Test cases tab under which you attach test cases.

Stwb_2 is used for test plan generation.

Admin tab is for monitoring status with dates for resp business tasks.....

So that is wht i have mentioned earlier that if you enter here any data it wil be reflected in the test plan generation.Is your doubt clear.

If not tel me what actually you are looking for so that i can help you in a better way.

PLEASE REWARD POINTS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar,

Thanks for your very quick reply and further clarification. At this point when I was trying to put dates during the creation of a test plan I am not being able to do so. So I tried after creation of the test plan also hot happening. So I checked with the security whether authorization is an issue, it is not. But we need to enter dates in some of the test plans we already created. I will appreciate your help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been looking for this as well but it seems SAP decided this info was not relevant for a test plan...

/Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anders,

How can we be sure about that? Users needs explanation?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,