cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need master table and relations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to access the table /SAPAPO/TRPROD for filed SPRKZ and /SAPAPO/TPSRC because wanted have the fileds VALFR and VALTO.

but facing the problem with few cases, for which the data is not match with these tables.

i am trying to access these from LOCFR and LOCTO fileds.

Pls guide me how to resolve this issue,

M i accessing the proper tables ??

r these tables r master data tables ??

kindly let me know..

thanks

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The record entries are their in the transaction /SAPAPO/TL3 but they are not vailable in the table /SAPAPO/TPSRC.

in search of the values stored in the TL3 trxn, i found a structure.I beleave that the corresponding entries should be there in the data base tables for that i ran a consitency check using OM17,but i couldn't found any inconsitency.

after this also the entries were not there in the table TPSRC.

pls help me out to achive this.

sridhar

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/TRPROD table contains information on both PPM and Transportation Lanes --> wherever the LOCFR=LOCTO it refers to a PPM. WHerever they are different it is a T Lane.

/SAPAPO/TPSRC table contains information only on External Procurement relationships related T Lanes created through Puchase infor record/contracts/schduling agreements. You can see that each record is associated with a document number in the table.

You would have to do a join with the /sapapo/loc table to derive the location.

Thus there will not be a one on one match between TRPROD and TPSRC table. Both the tables are master data tables to your point.