cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice call to XI Interface through SOAP Adapter from a Web application

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error, when I try to call the XI Interface using soap adapter from a web application.

ERROR :

SystemError:

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>

<text><![CDATA[

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException

at some time i am getting the following error.

faultCode: HTTP

faultSubcode:

faultString: (500)Internal Server Error

faultActor:

faultNode:

faultDetail:

{}:return code: 500

&lt;SAP:Error&gt;&lt;SAP:Category&gt;XIServer&lt;/SAP:Category&gt;&lt;SAP:Code&gt;RCVR_DETERMINATION.NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE&lt;/SAP:Code&gt;&lt;SAP:Stack&gt;No receiver could be determined&lt;/SAP:Stack&gt;&lt;/SAP:Error&gt;

HttpErrorCode:500

(500)Internal Server Error

can any of one help to resolve this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur end to end scenario is not configured properly. What is ur receiver here? U should configure the receiver determination step properly and make sure it is active. Also ur receiver system should support synchronous communciation.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganie

You are getting the exception at very first point of Pipeline Service i.e Receiver Determination, do compare the namespace, Sender Interface Name & Sender Service name with the payload you are sending from web-application, they must be exactly same.

The best way to get the test payload is suggested in above reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

check ur external definition-> imported document.

is this mapped correctly.

Thanks,

Sendil

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have prepare the test XML exactly as it is required by the Sender SOAP adapter. Go to repository and in the mapping test tab, generate the skeleton XML, flll values in it and send. Your calling application must exactly follow the same structure.

VJ