cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Problem with the Disaggregation Logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem with the Time based Disaggregation logic. I am trying to Enter some value on a yearly basis and when I change the time period to Monthly its not disaggregating based on the Historical disaggregation logic.

Here is my requirement:

I want that my yearly annual Sale Target should get split to monthly based on my historic data (disaggregation).

But every time its disaggregate based on Fixed Proportions but not according to detail proportions.

I try out the below option:

1) I change the calculation type for that Key Figure to P=Based on Different Key Figure (Historic date) and Time Based Disaggregation to K=based on another key figure(Historic data).

2) I even try out with the Calculation type S and Time based Disaggregation to P and then Calculate Proportional Factors and provided Key figure for Historic data and date from the past 1yr.

I try out all the permutation and combination with Calculation type and Time based Disaggregation. But every time its disaggregated equally.

Please do let me know where I am getting wrong and what is the solution for my problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for Response

Former Member
0 Kudos

alternately copy the history into the current buckets - bucket to bucket so it will follow the logic you want (you might want to make the history in the future to read only)

dont forget to zero out the existing proportions in the sales KF before putting in the new sales numbers

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since historical key figures will not have any values in the future and the disagg logic works bucket by bucket, I would not be surprised with the behaviour you are seeing. Since History key figure does not have values in future, the disaggregation of the annual Sale Target key figure will be on equal basis. What you would need to do is to setup calculation of system-wide disagg factors (APODPDANT proportional factor) through transaction /SAPAPO/MC8V. The annual Sale Target key figure can then look at the key figure APODPDANT for disaggregation with disagg type P. you can set up a job in that transaction for calculation of disaggregation key figures in a daily basis. the disagg factors can say look at 3 or 6 months of rolling history. (fixed or seasonal)