cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date value being reset on launch of a confirmation popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Folks,

There is a strange behaviour I am observing when I try to move back from a screen with fields which are editable.

Scenario

I have a view which has fields that are editable. I modify the values of some of these editable fields. One of these fields that I have edited is a Date field . There is a confirmation dialogue which pops up when we try to navigate away from the screen while on edit mode.

Problem

When the confirmation dialogue pops up, I see that in the view, just the date field is reset back to its initial value, which is not the right behaviour. All the other fields retain their modified value.

My Analysis

I have not been able to figure out why this should be happening. I have re-verified the code for the launch of the confirmation dialogue and there is nothing I am doing there to reset the values. Is this supposed to be the standard behaviou? Has anyone else faced this earlier? Any pointers will be very helpful.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Puja.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Bad! There was a snippet of code in the WDMODIFYVIEW whcih was the culprit. It was resetting the specific values in the view.