Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Connector 4.8 and Webmethods EDI Package WmEDI

tanja_klemmer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

we want to upgrade our SAP Business Connector to 4.8 and need to install the EDI package provided by Webmethods earlier.

We now figured out, that the EDI package is not provided anymore for download in the SAP Service Marketplace.

Any idea, how to get the EDI package (WmEDI)?

Is it not free anymore?

Kind Regards

Tanja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

tanja_klemmer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We copied the WmEDI Package from an older BC installation and it works.

Markus7
Participant
0 Kudos

... I needed to restart the SAP BC 4.8 after the installation of the SAP BC package. This is not new to SAP BC 4.6 and 4.7 but do not forget it, if your WmEDI package does not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not export the WmEDI package from your existing project (old BC) and then import the package into BC 4.8 ? Should work. I assume that somewhere you have that package installed if you want to migrate to 4.8 and use that package.

It is for long time not part of the BC release anymore, but technically will run probably nevertheless. You have just no support from SAP about WmEDI specific things.

CSY

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats an old news Srini.

Since a long time this package is not available on service marketplace. (Or i was unable to find it ). With 4.8, SAP may add some place on marketplace for this. Hope to see it soon.

I think u should contact the SAP team for this.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for update , anyways i was not sure

As said u can contact SAP for those files.

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hrd SAP has droped supporting BC , so as a part of that u might not be able to see.

But BC is free from Service Market place.

rgds

srini