Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution architect.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to have some information about a particular certification :

[Solution Architect|http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=%5b%5bC_TERP10_05%5d%5d%7c]

There r already 3 [ot |][h|] [er|] threads (2 by me ;->) on the same topic and i have been waiting for a reply for days...nothin turned up..so please post some valid info reg. the same !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) there is a dedicated forum for certified professionals under community discussions - I'll move the thread there and that is where it should be posted

2) I've just pinged global education to make sure the right resources are following these threads in the Certified Professionals forum and will look into these queries there

3) you need to make your query a good deal clearer. Make sure you specify what it is you are looking for. Dates? Location? Scope? that will help SAP education give you a more detailed and appropriate answer. The more you clarify the better the chance you'll get the answers you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> 1) there is a dedicated forum for certified professionals under community discussions - I'll move the thread there and that is where it should be posted

> 2) I've just pinged global education to make sure the right resources are following these threads in the Certified Professionals forum and will look into these queries there

> 3) you need to make your query a good deal clearer. Make sure you specify what it is you are looking for. Dates? Location? Scope? that will help SAP education give you a more detailed and appropriate answer. The more you clarify the better the chance you'll get the answers you are looking for.

hi Marilyn,

i had written an email long back to SAP for info...but in vain no reply..thatz y i pushed it into the forums..neways thanks for the efforts

peace

Alf

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Education responded that they will be looking at this forum today and answering your questions. Just make sure they are clear here which presently they are not.

Marilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Certification Solution Architect ERP - Integration of Business Processes with mySAP ERP 2005

(C_TERP10_05) concentrates on a very vast range of topics.

1. What i find not clear is the focus of the certification...where is the integration content?

2. With a long list of competency areas how indepth will be the content in each area covered?

3. What will be the scope for this certification?

Thanks in advance...

peace,

Alf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

hmmmmmm.........interesting certification topic

i would like to add some more question to it :

1) who are all the targeted audience?

2) How is it possible for the newbie who doesnot know anything about business,SAP,etc could able to understand all the business process in 10 days as i dont find any pre-requiste (in the link presented by ALF ) so i assume none here

Regards,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The TERP10 certification is the introductory exam and is designed to test an individuals general knowledge of SAP systems. It is conscioously broad in scope as it is used in conjunction with intial SAP course work.

Given the broad range of competency areas, no single topic is explored in extensive depth

Regards,

Richard Strattner

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

> The TERP10 certification is the introductory exam and is designed to test an individuals general knowledge of SAP systems. It is conscioously broad in scope as it is used in conjunction with intial SAP course work.

>

> Given the broad range of competency areas, no single topic is explored in extensive depth

>

> Regards,

> Richard Strattner

hi richard,

appreciate ur reply...but what u mean by general knowledge in SAP and the question was abt the integration part... ? there r lot more questions asked ! i think u have clearly explained the question once again...

thanks,

peace

Alf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo People

Acctually, I am waiting from you, if you want to share your exeperience in Learning and Doing the Exam for C_TERP10.

Thanks for any infos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what information you are interested in regarding solution architects, but in general a solution architect is a role based certification that is applicable to a number of different solutions.

A more complete description can be found at the following address: http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/filter_descriptions/index.epx

You can also find the role within the context of searching for solution based certifications such as netweaver.

Regards,

Richard Strattner