cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

populating characteristic value in selection profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help in populating characteristic value in selection profile and save through program, which I use in job to run a macro.

Scenario is like:

When user run the program (custom developed to calculate proposals in DP) by giving company code, this company code should save in already existing selection profile which I have assigned in background job and which is also having macro as a activity.

I will run the macro at the company code which user given in the initial screen of the program before running the actual calculation.

Kindly through some light on this.

With regards,

Sreerama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create seletion profile in the particular planning book which having the corresponding macro and then create the activity which containg the particular macro and planning book and dataview then craete the backgound job with the particular activity and select your seletion profile which you created in your planning book,then save the background job.

Create the the backgound job using sm36 ,give the job name as /SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN and give your background job name in the variant field,then execute.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Prabhu

Answers (0)