Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control via acty confin with procsng of Ser. Entry Shet accept or Payemnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Business Scenario:

There is two departments involved in project i.e. one department (Network Procurement) responsible for project accounting and payment of invoices and other department (Network Engineering) is responsible for project monitoring with no cost involvement. In real scenario these two departments do not interact with each other in detail, the only point to integrate is after completion of engineering activity u201CAcceptance testingu201D for the site and after that invoices will be paid by network procurement department.

Is there any control available in the system by which system do not allow payment of invoice / service entry sheet acceptance. After confirmation of activity u201CAcceptance testingu201D should allow invoice processing or payment of invoice.

Is there any standard function available in the system to control the process or the requirement should be met by ABAP development.

Regards

Saqib Usman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Sorry, I made a typo: I meant user-status (not user-exit). It is also possible have user-statusses in place for network activities. You can customize a user status in that way that it is automatically set at creation or release or a lot of other business transactions.

I can't give the correct business transactions: I think blocking FI-postings related to the activity will do the trick. Unfortunately I have no time to do the checking.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

can u please explain it further, how can i use user status in this regard.

regards

saqib usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a user-exit that is set automatically at creation of the WBS. Look for the appropriate business transactions (e.g. account assignment). behind the user-exit and block them. I think it is a bit trial and error to find the right one.

When testing is confirmed, just reset the user status. Set an reset of user-statusses can be regulated in the authorization profile.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Dis you true to disallow a specific business transaction using the user status options (transaction OK02)?

Regards,

Paul