cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EJB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in which I need to insert as well as retrive data from a dictionary table on SAP DB. I have used EJBS For it All the methods are written in the session bean ie inserting the data.Now the I have created a java proj in which I have a method which calls the session bean methods.I have imported the java bean model in webdynpro and have carried out the mappings with the interface . After compiling alll the projects when I deploy my ear file I get the following error:

Incorrect application sap.com/PhoneEar:Error in the remote interface com.sap.exa.Phn_session of bean Phn_sessionBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class com.sap.exa.Phn_sessionBean was found for method insert.Error in the local interface com.sap.exa.Phn_sessionLocal of bean Phn_sessionBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class was found for method insert.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <--Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: Incorrect application sap.com/PhoneEar:Error in the remote interface com.sap.exa.Phn_session of bean Phn_sessionBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class com.sap.exa.Phn_sessionBean was found for method insert.Error in the local interface com.sap.exa.Phn_sessionLocal of bean Phn_sessionBean: No corresponding business method in the bean class was found for method insert.

here Insert is the method in my session bean which is called from the java class of the java project.

I have refered to the bonus application as well as car rental aplln so pls do not suggest for the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after creation of business method are you try to change the return type for the same method...??

Coz it's not like that you can't change but some time this type of activity may land you in such situation.

Do one thing copy the code of you respective method. then delete the method from the EJB and try to recreate the method again.

May be this solve your problem, coz in past i had face same issue and did the same.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

I think there is some problm wid ur refrences, if u have defined all ur methose perfectly.

first try to check out that whether u hav givn refrences of entity bean into session bean are proper or not..then chk it wid ur JNDI name.

Regards,

Khushboo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

srry i postd the reply here by mistake

Edited by: Nikhil Tapkir on Aug 12, 2008 7:47 AM