cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination- SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my co. I'm using a Proforma Inv. type for stock t/f. Although nomenclature of Proforma Inv. says that it will not generate accounting document. But in my co. Proforma Inv. is creating accounting document (only of Excise). This is happening in production client. But in testing client the proforma invoice is not generating Excise accounting document. In testing client billing document is saved but at the same time system says- no accounting document generated. What can be the reason? How can I generate accounting document with Proforma Inv.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GO to VOFA

SELECT YR BILLING DOC TYPE AND GO TO ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT TAB AND PUT ACCOUNT DETERMINATION PROCEDURE.

U will be able to create accounting doc. for the proforma invoice.

Hope this will help you

Thx.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the profroma invoice type config setting . in testing and production client. where the accounting document has a check or not.

if you open the proforma invoice type in production, select the environment and select changes. see that when the changes.

Some time when any changes move from quality to production.unexpectedly the change will move to production.

thanks

Kuntla