cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freight problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Gurus,

I have one strange Issue regarding the Freight.Suppose if the Freight is Rs4 per K.g. for 100 K.g it should be Rs400. If we dispatched 80Kg it should be Rs 320.

But the requirement is like this. If we dispatched the 80K.g it should be Rs 400.

How we can map in SAP.

Waiting for u r reply ,

Jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello the same can be achieved in VK11 by maintaining the condition records for unit of measurement per 1 unit.Suppose Unit of measurement is kg and per unit 1 and price maintain as 4.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANSWERED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel the condition in your case is a manual condition!!

This is peculiar behavior of a fixed value condition (where it calculates on weight/volume). I too faced this problem. The reason why this happens is that during pricing in the Invoice, system compares the old and the new quantity, and then adjusts the value of the condition as per the new increased quantity. I resolved it with the help of a User Exit by coding in a way wherein if the system finds that the quantity has been increased in the delivery (that is, if there is a difference in the old quantity and new quantity), then replace the old quantity with the new quantity. I

the standard coding on the calculation can be seen in the Function Module: Pricing_copy, Program: LV61AU15. Here, search for the code: "IF quantity_old > 0 AND quantity_old NE quantity_new".

if quantity_old > 0 and quantity_old ne quantity_new.

xkomv-kwert = xkomv-kwert * quantity_new / quantity_old.

xkomv-kawrt = xkomv-kawrt * quantity_new / quantity_old.

endif.

Put a break point here and create an Invoice through VF01, you will know how the system is doing the calculation.

Now, on the coding part in the User Exit:

The Include is RV61AFZA.

if vbtyp_new = 'M'

and

konv-koaid = 'A' and " Condition class

konv-krech = 'B' and " Calc Type

quantity_new ne 0 and

quantity_old ne quantity_new.

quantity_old = - quantity_old. " prevent change

konv-ksteu = 'E'.

endif.

Hope this helps.

-->Check out SAP Note 25020 for details/Solution

Regards,

Vivek

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

Vivek,

Although this thread is old, i am finding your suggestion very useful in trying to resolve this very same freight issue from my client. However, i also face the problem that we have batch split lines in the delivery and billing documents and in this case, the new and old value of each batch split line will indeed be different.

When a batch split line is not shorted, SAP still needs to calculate the ratio of old and new so as to spread the fixed freight condition properly. However, we are not finding any way to tell in KONV or XKONV that the line is batch split.

Would you have any suggestion for this scenario?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through User exit you can do this.

you have to ask your technical person and you can work out.

if it is useful reward a points

Regards,

Srinivasa Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in VK11 while maintaining condition records maintain scales. In that mention from 1- 100 Kg that the freight value would be Rs. 400. So whatever you ship it will be 400 Rs till 100 Kg. Or if had a different scale maintain it accordingly.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyothi,

In SAP u can map freight condition type by either by Weight or by amount but it is not possible by both.

One option is there u can overright the amount, it means if u define condition type by freight and it comes as 320 then u can manually overright the amount by 400.

Rewards point if it is usefull to solve your problem.

Regards,

Pankaj