The image of the error --> http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enumwz1.jpg

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

have a look into the LIB folder of the project. You should find the project related jars. Import these as well, this shpuld help.

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I haven´t lib folder...

I download the MTT2005_0-20001407.ZIP, there are several app for eclipse, i import it and i have this error with message type.

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have

App-Root/webinf/lib

Most likely there are some jars. Otherwise take the created WAR file you would upload and extraxt the necessary JARs out of this file.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

ohhh, thanks, i can see the lib folder...

Now, what are the correct steps for import it? I have three jar files, how can import? Extract and import or how?

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Place the jars in the lib folder that is already part of the project.

Then right click on the project name in eclipse - open the build path and add the external jars.

Then you will have them.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

i do it, but I continue with the same problem... --> http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enumei8.jpg

Seems that the problem is enum, don´t like enum...

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

well, ENUM is based in package com.sap.mbs.ca - so it is based in a SAP LIB. Caused by this you should have a look. There is still a lib file you need to import. No idea where you get it from, but it must be part of the file you have downloaded. Have a look there. It must be there, cause even after the compilation the JAR is necessary and as I said: it is a standard SAP MBS lib - and cause it is MBS it is normally not part of MI shipment! Search in your WAR and ZIP files that you got with the downloaded file. There is one you have not imported yet that contains this file. If you have the ability to search in JAR files, have a look for this com.sap.mbs.ca.enum definition.

I can not tell you exactly where this file is placed from here - I can tell you it is part of the downloaded file and you need to import it.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)