cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about DTR...Wait Online~~~~~~~~~

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Netweaver2004S,I log on SLD as NWDI_ADM,when I create SC upon the System,From the SC details page of the SC created above, define usage dependencies,the Context is null.(the Was Server is 2004S SR2)

IS the other SCs needed to develop CAF and GP applications in NWCE7.1?

suah as

DI BUILD TOOL 7.10

J2EE ENGINE FACADE 7.10

JAVA FRAMEWORK OFFLINE 7.10

WEB DYNPRO RUNTIME 7.10

Log on My NWCE7.1 (Trial Sp3) SLD page as Administration,I can see a lot of product.

But on Netweaver2004S,as NWDI_ADM,there is only one that I just create in the system a few minute

ago.

In Develop Studio,I can create Develop configuration from the SLD,I can used it to create DC in version 7.0.

But In the Develop Studio7.1CE, does not support the DC Type.

if I want use the DTR form 2004S SR2,How can I fix it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can download CIM Content for the SLD from the SAP Service Marketplace. They probably have an updated version available containing NWCE7.1 object definitions. Import that into your SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And as addition, you can't develop SCs that are defined for NW70 (=NW2004s) with NWDS 7.1! That's what SAP says!

But I'm trying to find a solution, cause I want to use only one Dev Enviroment (based on Eclipse 3.3 with all cool plugins available)! The problem is not with NWDI it's only something with NWDS 7.1. Seems the responsible Plugins have to be re-configured.

@Pascal: Any ideas?

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I don't think you can develop for NW7.0 with Eclipse 3.3, since NWDS7.0 is a modified version of Eclipse 2.0. It's not only plug-ins that SAP used in there...

Kind regards,

Pascal

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You said

IS the other SCs needed to develop CAF and GP applications in NWCE7.1?

yes you need other many dependencies

as CAF,CAF-MF,,,,

check this url if you want to setup a track for CAF and GP development

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7014086d-3fd9-2910-80bd-be341781...