cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer analysis - INVOICED SALES report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please can someone advice how to run the ollowing report, I am not getting any data. for report MCE and other MC reports.....?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend..

Kindly check weather you have got the necessary permissions to run the report.. If you have got then also kindly check weather data already exists for your input parameters...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if you have the necessary authorization for e.g. the sales organization. Then check the periodicity in the selection screen of MCTA. If it is e.g. month -> is the SPMON field filled in table S001 ? Please also verify that the data exists in version 000. If it exists in version &(a for example, then select this version in TA MCTA (user settings -> parameters -> version seletable)

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

please can someone tell me what do MCTA and MC+E report do, what do they show when they get extracted>?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

These are Sales infomation structure , which a kind of report generation in a SD module.

Sap have given some report like MCTA , MCSI -

etc.

you see in this menu path

Easy access > logistic> sales and distribution -- > sales information system -- > standard analysis.

Standard analysis is the SAP given reports.

if we want to create , we have to configure in flexible analysis.

A link is maintain like in customer relevant of info struction. so when ever we do the transaction the same will get updated to the information structure.

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check that the cutomer is triggered of relavant for infomation structure.

Please check in MCTA and do the drill down so the same should me there.

thanks

Kuntla