Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP security Infotype 0000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

I have divided my company roles as corporate and property personel areas.

In roles and authorization when i am assigning infotype 0000 to the user it is able to run both the corporate and property reports.

If i withdraw this authorization the users are not able to run any reports(Corporate and Propert)

i want property users to view just their data and corporate user their data.

Please help.

Thanks and regards

Tushar Pathak

4 REPLIES 4

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume this is related to structural authorizations.

Moving this thread to Security Forum

Regards

Juan

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi tushar,

can you first please clarify that the users you're talking about are in fact abble to run the reports but see no data or are they not authorized to even execute the report?

IT0000 does not control which reports can be run. usually, read authorization for infotypes 0000,0001 & 0002 is assigned to users running reports so that they can at least see the personnel numbers, location within the company and their respective names etc.

take care,

dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri;

The users can run the reports but "property users can also see the data for Corporate users.

I want that the property users cannnot see the data for corporate users.

How would i set this?

Please reply

Thanks

TusharPathak

I

0 Kudos

are there any differences in the organizational structure which seperates what corporate users can see from property users?

are the assigned to different personnel (sub)areas or employee (sub)groups for example? then this could be used to authorize them to only see what they should.