cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Integration of SAP Netweaver MI 7.0 with SAP CRM 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have installed SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.0 with ABAP and JAVA. Now we wan to connect this to CRM as a backend. As per the help document when we started the configuration we coudnt see DOE in the system.

Could any one please guide me how to integrate SAP Netweaver MI 7.0 with SAP CRM 2007.

Regards

Nadh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this depends on waht you want to do.

First of all, the DOE is new in MI7.1, so you are on the wrong documentation. In MI7.0 you have to refer to the MI2.5 and MI7.0 documentation. Both versions are pretty much similar and so this is the correct docu for you I guess.

Secondly: you have to implement some BADIS in the backend. There are already some for the standard CRM HH applications running on MI. If you want to use this App, refer to the installation documentation.

To get data out of CRM to the mobile device, you need to create the BADIs as I said in the backend. Then create SyncBOs on the middleware, refer to these badis and starting with this replicating the data. If you have your app on the mobile device, using this SyncBO, then you can see the data on the mobile device. Mode informations on this you can find in the MDK for MI.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver