Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service for system in integration directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am doing a Idoc - XI - Idoc scenario.

My sender R/3 system is in different network and its connected to XI via SAP Router.

XI and the receiving system are in the same landscape.

I configured all the integration repository and directory steps properly.

we can't define business system in XI since its in different network.

when I trigger the idoc from the sender system , the idoc is processed successfully in the sender system with status 03

But in sm58 it says " No service for system in integration directory ". there is no trace of the message in the XI since it hasn't passed the sender R/3 System

Please suggest with the possible solutions.

Thanks

Faheem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we can't define business system in XI since its in different network.

U will have to define the business system of sender SAP system in SLD. This is mandatory. And an entry in idx1 of XI should be present.

As u said, the sender SAP system is outside ur network, open a firewall port from the sender network to XI network so that the communcition takes place without problem.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there no way to communicate without the business system defined in the SLD ?

Can i use a business service to directly interact with the sender system ?

Please provide me with the options ?

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can i use a business service to directly interact with the sender system ?

For idoc communication with SAP system, u will have to create a business system WebAS ABAP type in SLD. Business Service would only work if u have file, database, webservice etc type of systems.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can use directly business service to interact with the sender r/3 system.mention the logical system SAP ID and client number in the adapter specific parameters.

its working fine.

thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm. Forgot that workaround.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We need business sytem for R3 else we can't communicate. RFC and idoc adapter can't work under business service.

Another option in sender side take xml port and conver it into idoc xml format. In xi take http adapter and access that data and send it to target r3 system.

if receiver system is like sender take http also receiver and push data into receiver through http adapter.

after that conver it and update.

Edited by: NALLAM GUNA RANJAN on Jul 30, 2008 8:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there was no business system . May be,

you didnt activate your change list, may be, you choosed the wrong business system.

Control the Business System at SLD: Right client?

Is it your system (compare installation no)? Did you import that system to Directory?

When you created the technical/business system in SLD, did you give the Logical system exactly as in the R3 system ?

Please verify this ...

Regards,

Suryanarayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create a Business system in SLD and import that in Integration configuration and activate it.

XI's Business System should be of role Integration Server and R3 's should be WebAsABAP Application Server.

regards

kummari