cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concept selling Help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have scenario of selling the printer services rather the printer itself...

The billing is done based on the number of pages printed on certain printer...

the procedure works like this....

First Step:

Pricing plan is created based on printer model code, region, and effective start and end dates. Pricing plan contains info like are Registration Fee, Deposit, Commitment cost, Commitment pages, billing cycle and Slabs.

Second step:

Pricing Approval request(PAR) should be created based on customer request... sales person select the right pricing plan from the available options... here we select the customer.. ship to party and stuff...

PAR is converted to sales order....

COuld you plzzz tell me how I can capture the pricing plan, pricing Approval request in SAP????

Thanks a lot for ur help....poijnts r rewarded generously for right answers

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this just like variant config.

Create a Material in MM01 - KMAT type with Item category (002)

Create Characteristics in CT04 - Zbike, where in values mention the printer model code, region, and effective start and end dates etc.

Create another characteristics in CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

Assign these two characteristics to a Class in CL01 - Zbike class (Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

Then go to CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment i.e. assign Zbikclass.

Now go back to CT04 - enter Zbike -go to values- select region- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self. ZPrice='printer model code,' and save

Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship (by default it will come just save)

Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self. ZPrice='printer model code' and save

Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship (by default it will come just save)

Now go to VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition)(For Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant printer model code and region give the rates accordingly and create the sales order.

try this.

regards

Rm