cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concept selling Help..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have scenario of selling the printer services rather the printer itself...

The billing is done based on the number of pages printed on certain printer...

the procedure works like this....

First Step:

Pricing plan is created based on printer model code, region, and effective start and end dates. Pricing plan contains info like are Registration Fee, Deposit, Commitment cost, Commitment pages, billing cycle and Slabs.

Second step:

Pricing Approval request(PAR) should be created based on customer request... sales person select the right pricing plan from the available options... here we select the customer.. ship to party and stuff...

PAR is converted to sales order....

COuld you plzzz tell me how I can capture the pricing plan, pricing Approval request in SAP????

Thanks a lot for ur help....poijnts r rewarded generously for right answers

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Create a contract .why we are creating a contract is services will not be there in one day. it will have start date and end date.

say printer sevices to a customer say court.

2. create a sales order. with reference to a contract.

now sales order will have materials say plan 1 , paln 2 -

etc.

recpective pricing procedure is determined in ovkk.

In this we have to maintain billing plan , were we can capture the down payment, advance payment etc. and we can block if they have not paid.

3.create a service order with respect to the sales order IW31. this is because we can calculate the number of pages, and if we need to change the ribbon this also can be inculded in the service order.

say if we are gettig the ribbon from the vendor here the cost also get calculated.

i suggest to see the IW32.transaction code and tab.

4. the cost generated should be settled in the va88.

5.then VF44 revenue recogination.

6. create a billing doucment . and again VA88 and VF44.

Please following this , i advise you first see the customer services and IW32 tranaction in which you have work centre etc

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks buddy will try this option and get back to you if it does not work out....

Former Member
0 Kudos

If plan wud be the material how do we maintain the printers as in this case....

as we need to have the track of printers available in the system and the printers leased out....

Best Regards,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Printers can be maintained as equipment in this scenario but we maintain Plans as material how link them with equipment as pricing plans are against the printer, region, effective start date and end dates......

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Material can have both like serial number and batch no.

i think serial number is linked with the equipment.

Reward points if this helps.

Thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no one-to-one relation here between plan and printer which in this case is maintained as equipment...

Under one plan i can deploy some 10 printers with different serial numbers..... but the printer model number would be same... as pln is against the printer model number and region...

plzzz advise

Edited by: Pavan Peteti on Jul 30, 2008 5:23 PM

Answers (0)