cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Installing Permanent License

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have successfully installed SCM 2007 System.

Am unable to install temporary license. When trying to do so, it says "Temporary License Installed successfully". But it does not show anything in the slicense trx.

Also, when i try installing a permanent license under new licenses, it says "1 SAP license key(s) successfully installed". But license status is "Not yet Valid" with red status.

When checked at OS level, the harware key is also correct and says no license found.

-

sidadm 1> saplicense -get

saplicense: HARDWARE KEY = E1234567890

sidadm 2> saplicense -show

saplicense: no license entries found

-

There is no temp or permanent license installed currently. I guess I accidently deleted the temp license.

Kindly help as am unable to proceed with post installation steps as I can login to system only using SAP* id.

Regards,

Chintan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. In SLICENSE are you see the "New licenses" button, or "F9" , try to press. That you see now?

P.S. are the OS date is Correct ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

I had tried installing under New License by uploading the license file. The status is red with message "Not yet valid".

The expiration date is also fine 31.12.9999.

Regards,

Chintan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume the license you requested is invalid.... are you requesting a standard license? is the Hardware key and Installation number valid?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya, its a standard license and everything is correct.

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are not answer , are your OS date is Correct ? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. The OS date was incorrect. I rectified it and i could now successfully install the license.

Thanks a lot Sergo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am also getting same error please tell me how u rectified?

Dhiraj

Answers (0)