cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we change vprs in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i have a senarios, we r caluclating price on the basis of vprs condition.

can we chage the vprs condition value?

if yes please show the way.

please show me the solution becuase we have to goto go live.

please imp...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually dont prefer to change the VPRS at sales order since it causes inconsistency when doing the value update at the time PGI, since the COGS (cost of goods sold) is posted to GL depending on your valuation class. Reason for inconsistency there is a different value in the mat master std price to the one change at order level.

however if you stil wanted a change at order level create one more cost condition type and let it calculate the a defined percentage on VPRS so that you reach the value you want. Or another way is add a manual vaule at sales order level which cummulates with the VPRS condtiion and then it helps calculates the price you are looking at.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannot change a VPRS in the sales order.

for this we have to create a condition type say adjust cost .

Aprs which is calculated on VPRS .

10 - vrps.

20 - total cost

30 - APRS - 20

this cost is a manual entry, ie manual entrie has priority in condition type defination .

I will advise that the cost will not change once we maintain in the material master, it is done by master data team.

reward points if help ful

thanks

Kuntla

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul...

I would suggest that the following points are worth giving a try...

Go to the material master in the change mode (MM02) . In the Accountings 1 Tab page go to the field "Price Control" where you can pick either S or V which means Standard or Moving average price respectively.

As the value for VPRS may be getting picked from here...change the value through Material Master...

Hope this helps... Reward if this is informative..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman