cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insp with serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created 2 serial numbers for 1 material.

i have created insp lot for 2 qty

now when in UD i select the 1 serial number and do partial UD i.e 1 to unrest and 1 to be posted

now i have to see the UD for the particular Serial number for which i have done the UD.

how to see the same.?

I cant see the serial number for which i dd the UD in the QALS.

in fact i got the total serial numbers for the material in QALS but not the serial number for which i did UD

do any one have any idea.

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Try the lay out QA33/32. I am sure from there you can trace out the filter you required.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shyamal,

I have checked the layout but it does not contain the serial number which is selected for the partial UD. in layout serial number profile can be seen which i don't reqd.

but i find the serial number for the partial UD in the material document.

i need some link between serial number and inspection lot. (Inspection lot - partial ud - serial number of the material)

Thaks for ur reply if u find any link then pl revert.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Check this, may help you.

I the screen QA33/32, Select the option Change Layout and incorporate the field "Serial no. Profile".

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal,

i have checked the same but as i said early that i'm loking for Serial number of material not Serial number profile.

Appreciating your feedback.

if i get any link i'll get back to you.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I think you should activate the Check box "Serial Number poss.', in the inspection type details of Inspection set up for the inspection type in Material Master-QM View. I think it will resolve yours issue.

Pls check the further documentation for the same.

Use
If you set this indicator, single-unit inspection using serial numbers is performed for the inspection lot, provided that the  material is marked as requiring a serial number by a serial number profile.

For the following inspection lot origins, the list of serial numbers is copied to the inspection lot:

Goods movement inspection
Manufacturing order inspection
Example
A serial number profile is entered in the material and the indicator is set for the inspection type for inspection lot origin 01 (goods receipt for a purchase order). This has the following consequences:

The list of serial numbers created at the goods receipt is copied to the inspection lot.
During results recording, you can create single values with reference to the corresponding serial numbers.
When making the usage decision, you can perform stock postings for each serial number separately.
Note

The serial number profile is defined in Customizing and predefined in the material master record for the sales and distribution data at plant level.

Regards,

Shyamal