cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Catalog from ECC 5.0 to Trex server

0 Kudos

We are replicating the Catalog from ECC 5.0 server to Trex 7 server using ISA_CAT_REPLICATION transaction.

The RFC Connection is fine.

I have 3 questions in particular

1. To do Catalog replication , do we need to have Trex 7.0 with ABAP or will Trex with only Java will do ?

2. On replication , we have the error

"A-Index xxxxxxx contains 0 root documents "

What is this error ? This error gets repeated even if I have one Product in the catalog and I execute this replication .

3. If the replication is sucessful, how do i see the replication is sucessful on my Trex Java server.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi All ,

We are also getting the same warning message "A-Index XXXX contains 0 root documents" in the output when we run program ISA_CATALOG_REPLICATION.

Please let me know how to correct this .

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

I hope Best Practice identity # C71--FTP / HTTP Server Configuration required for Data Replication for CRM web based applications, will help you.

This is available in CRM Best Practices collection

For more best practices- http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/HTML/index.htm

regards

Jaswant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure what you mean by TREX with ABAP and TREX with Java. TREX is standalone engine and it's apache based.

-Regardsd

Former Member
0 Kudos

TREX on a Java only instance will work. That is exaclty how our environment is built.

To see indexes on the TREX once replication is complete, use the TREXAdmin.exe. It should be accessible from the Start/Programs menu. If not, you can search for it.