cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintaining attributes in PPOMA_BBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

i newly installed my PC SRM5.0 with ECC6.0. i am assigining the attributes in root org level.but iam unable to see that assigned attributes in *overview tab,*also in inheritence tab. what is the problem.

please tell me the solution for this issue asap.points would b rewarded.

thanks&regards

rakhi

Edited by: Rakhi on Jul 30, 2008 9:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to double click on that particular maintained organizational unit sothat u can view ur maintained attributes.

Bestregards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the link between the parent unit and child unit is not maintained, the attributes may not inherited.

You can check/maintain this through PP01 transaction.

Regards,

Velrajan.S.

India.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you've to fill your user with a "SAP_ALL" profile in order to see all the structure

regards

andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more suggestion in Root org you need to assign only the URL.Other attributes you need to assign below the root.Please check the role for seeing the attributes.

Regards,

Nitin Amritkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Where can i see that role pertaining to that attributes. my question is when i was assigning the attributes for root org under attribute tab i could not see the assigned attributes in the overview tab.so please suggest me on this issue.

thanks&regards

Rakhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Assign some attributes and go to SU53. Are there any failed authorisation checks?

If there are, see if you can have SAP_ALL for a bit and check to see if that fixes the problem.

If it does then you know what the problem is.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Do these tabs display correctly in lower down org units?

What role do you have in the system? There are probably authorisation objects that would stop you viewing these tabs.

Regards,

Dave.