cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirm messages in SAP Service Market Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some incidents confirmed in my Service Desk, but not in SAP.

Per example today the RFC SAPOSS didn´t worked and I confirmed an incident in my Service Desk and because that it was not possible to confirm it in SAP.

Once an incident is confirmed is not possible to do any modification on it, so I can´t confirm it again

Now what can I do?

Other times I logged in http://www.service.sap.com/message and I confirmed the incident there, but I don´t think that this should be the correct procedure.

Thanks,

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you described the correct system behaviour.

Once you have closed the message in SolMan you can not change it. So you can't close the ticket in SMP.

2 possibilities:

(1) You have to close the SMP ticket first (there exist a special action in CRMD_ORDER).

(2) You change the customizing that way that you are able to change incidents in status "closed"

Regards

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have resolved my problem changing directly the status profile SLFC00001, and then change the status of the incidents to "in process".

If I create a new profile Z is only assigned to the new messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer,

I have tried with the second solution and it doesn´t work, because If I change for the bussiness transaction SLFN the status profile to, per example, ZLFN00001. This status profile is only assigned to new messages but not to the messages already opened in my system.

Do you know any way to change the status profile for old messages?

Thanks